Most of our 350+ learning videos are paid and you can get access to them by becoming a paid YouTube Subscriber (14 days trial avialable).
There are about 75 free videos however they are not suitable for serious learning as they are mainly Introduction, Overview or Demo videos that are popular and are supported by ads.
Videos are most benefitial when you combine them with our website, more specifically Learning Plans or Learning Map which is located on the left sidebar.
How to join?
You can check prices for your country and subscribe on our Katie & Emil YouTube Channel.
With Yearly payment you can 2 months free. So it is monhtly price x10 instead of 12.
To watch videos on our website you need to be logged in to YouTube (Refresh our page after loggin in to YouTube).
We also recommend YouTube aa:
KEBI Academy Membership
At this point in time we offer a free KEBI Academy Membership for any new YouTube subscriber which you can claim after 14 days YouTube trial or sooner if you make a donation on our charity fundraising page.
KEBI Academy benefits are:
KEBI Academy membership is a separate time limited offer for new YouTube Subscribers. Later on you will need to buy it separately.
Claim KEBI Academy Membership
You can claim KEBI Academy Memmbership in two ways:
- After 14 days from Subscribing to YouTube.
- Once you make your first payment on YouTube after the 14 days trial than send us the receipt and we will activate the membership for you.
- If you make monthly payments we will ask for new receipt from time to time.
- By making a donation. If you don't want to wait 14 days:
- Subscribe to YouTube and provide a receipt (14 days free trial).
- Make a donation.
- Any amount you can afford. It goes to charity that helps children in Africa be computer literate.
- Send us a donation receipt.
- Create an account on our website and send us username or email address.
- We will upgrade your account to KEBI Academy member.
- At some point we will ask you to provide YouTube payment receipt so we can keep your account active.
Katie & Emil