Webinar Title: The Dark Side of SSIS Transformations
Description: It's all completed, tested and ready to go live and.... during first live run it fails, or worse it doesn't fail and seems to work fine until few weeks later someone says.... "I checked source system and there are several transactions we are missing". This webinar will cover common SSIS transformation pitfalls that can cause you "unexpected" issues which you may not be aware of until someone else spots it or the package fails.
This webinar is for people who:
- Know the basics of SSIS Transformations.
- Would like to learn what to watch out for.
This webinar will not cover:
- Anything that is not an SSIS Transformation or closely related to it.
You should be prepared to:
- Get visual and real life explanation and examples.
- Answer questions during the webinar.
- Lookup Transformation - Is or is not case sensitive?
- Conditional Split - Split it and it may run away.
- Case Sensitivity - 'Silent Enemy'
- Out of memory? Not a problem unless you forgot to give permissions or ....
- Blocking transformation are slow? Myths abolished.
- Build-in SCD is very slow.... we beg to differ.