Webinar Title: SSRS Snapshots
Description: This webinar will cover basics of SSRS Snapshots that allow to "freeze" data in a report without complex history tracking or archiving and I will discuss when it can be used and when it should not.
This webinar is for people who:
- Would like to learn about SSRS Snapshots.
- Have a need to "freeze" data on a report for a particular date.
This webinar will not cover:
- Basics of SSRS.
- Non SSRS snapshot techniques.
- You should have at least basic knowledge of T-SQL and SSRS.
- Ideally you should have some exposure to data the changes over period of time and requires a snapshot.
You should be prepared to:
- Share your experience or expectations using interactive polls.
- Receive visual and real life explanations and examples.
- Why snapshots are helpful?
- What is an SSRS Snapshot?
- Overview of SSRS Snapshots.
- Demo of SSRS snapshots
Next Event: Saturday 22nd of November 2014
Time: 6pm UK Time (Make sure to Check local time)
Free Registrations: 36 left out of 40
Member Registrations: Unlimited
Registration: Register for the webinar