Webinar Title: SSRS Change Requests
Description: This webinar (non technical) will cover how we can handle changes to running reports through change requests process. We will also mention what to look after during requirements gathering phase to ensure change requests and cost and time associated with them is not a "sudden shock" to end users (or project sponsors).
This webinar is for people who:
- Would like to learn about ways to prepare for change requests.
- Want to create documentation and build a change request process.
This webinar will not cover:
- SSRS tool; just the change request process.
- Complete process or documentation (This will be part of DIY Tasks)
- You should have at least basic knowledge of T-SQL and SSRS.
- Ideally you should have some exposure to requirements gathering and managing changes.
You should be prepared to:
- Share your experience or expectations using interactive polls.
- Receive real life explanations and examples.
- What is change request?
- Change request process overview.
- Creating change request template.
- Implementing change request process.