Webinar Title: Getting started with SQL Server.
Description: This session is for people who want to get started with SQL Server. We will cover choices, installation and Microsoft sample database, next we will cover what you should know about SQL Server and where to learn it.
Duration: 1h + Q&As after the webinar
This webinar is for people who:
- Want to use their own PC/Laptop to study SQL Server (Installation and Sample Database)
- Want to learn the differences between SQL Server versions and editions.
- Want an easy to follow guide to get started.
- Want a direction for learning more about SQL Server.
This webinar will not cover:
- Advanced Installation or choices (We will focus on personal use only).
- T-SQL Querying examples (I will point you to learning materials).
You should be prepared to:
- Get visual and real life explanation and examples.
- Answer questions during the webinar (Polls)
- Complete DIY tasks by following learning plans (study materials) that we will recomend to you.
- Introduction and Polls (Learning more about you).
- Overview of SQL Server Versions.
- Overview of SQL Server Editions.
- What is a SQL Server Instance?
- SQL Server Prerequisities & Installation.
- Sample Databases.
- Connecting to SQL Server.
- DIY Tasks
Date: Saturday 28th of February 2015.
Time: 7pm UK Time (GMT +0)
Registration: Register Now