Webinar Title: Fellow members' discussion about navigation
Description: This meeting is a discussion with primarly our fellow members (anyone can join) about the navigation avialable on our website; and the purpose of the meeting is to show what is available so our fellow members can get most of the navigation and gather ideas from fellow members how we can improve our navigation.
Duration: 30 minutes
This webinar is for people who:
- Would like to learn more about options to navigate our nearly 1000 pages website.
- Would like to share their ideas how we can improve it.
This webinar will not cover:
- Any other aspects of our website but we will gladly answer the questions and/or schedule another meeting.
- Which navigation methods do you use most frequently?
- How frequently do you use it?
- Do you believe the method you use can be improved?
- Present briefly different navigation methods which are:
- Courses (by topic + search)
- Course content
- What ideas do you have that would improve our navigation method?
- Do you have ideas about new ways to navigate our content?
- Post Webinar Voting
- After the webinar we will collect all ideas and send a link to a voting survey that will help us prioritize the requested ideas.
We look forward to the discussion with our fellow members.