Webinar Title: Creating your first T-SQL Queries
Description: This webinar will introduce into the world of T-SQL Queries and give you real life example and a bit of practice with suggestions how you can speed up creation of your SQL Queries.
This webinar is for people who:
- Are new to creating T-SQL Queries.
- Would like to find more about creating basic T-SQL Queries.
This webinar will not cover:
- Advanced SQL Examples
- Joins in great details (We will do that in a separate webinar)
You should be prepared to:
- Get visual and real life explanation and examples.
- Answer questions during the webinar.
- Do queries on your PC and submit the result during the webinar.
- You should have AdventureWorksDW2012 installed on your PC/Laptop.
- What is SQL?
- Example of real life tasks that are SQL queries can do.
- Introduction to basic T-SQL Clauses
- Writing T-SQL queries in 3 steps: What, Where, How?