Webinar Title: BI Skills vs Experience using real project examples.
Description: During this webinar we will give you examples of BI tasks and different design options. We will present two approaches: Skilled person and Experienced person.
At the end of the webinar you should have a better understanding between skills and experience, that should help you decide if you should improve your skills and experience.
Duration: 30min to 1hour (depending on audience involvement)
Presenters: Katie & Emil
This webinar is for people who:
- Want to see some real life BI Tasks (e.g. Complexity).
- Want to learn about different design options.
- Want to see the difference between skilled person approach vs Experienced person approach.
- Want to decide how to progress their career (more skills or more experience?).
This webinar will not cover:
- How to implement a design option (only pros and cons of design options and logical steps, but we will point you to our courses for more info).
You should be prepared to:
- Get visual and real life explanation and examples.
- Answer questions during the webinar (polls).
- Provide your design options, pros and cons (chat).
- Skill definition.
- Experience definion.
- Project overview (Orders)
- Project Benefits:
- Design options (audience)
- Design choice (skilled person)
- Design choice (experience person)
- Skills vs Experience
Date: Wednesday 20th of May 2015
Time: 7pm UK time (GMT +0)
Price: Free to attend.
Recording: Will be made available to members.
Registration: Register now