Webinar Title: SSRS Deployment & Security
Description: This webinar will cover report deployment methods and security needed for users to access the reports.
This webinar is for people who:
- Would like to learn about different ways to deploy an SSRS Report.
- Understand that minimum security setting needed for an end user to access the report.
This webinar will not cover:
- Basics of SSRS.
- Security .
- You should have at least basic knowledge of T-SQL and SSRS.
- Ideally you should undestand SQL Server Authentication Methods (SQL and Windows)
- You should have at least basic understanding of the concept of security.
You should be prepared to:
- Share your deployment and security experience or expectations using interactive polls.
- Receive visual and real life explanations and examples.
- Get a post-webinar learing plan that will help you learn what we showed.
- Overview of Deployment.
- Deployment Methods (SSRS Designer, Report Manager or Script).
- Overview of Security.
- Settings up users.
- Permissions needed to access a report.
Next Event: Saturday 8th of November 2014
Time: 6pm UK Time (Make sure to Check local time)
Free Registrations: 50 (fully booked)
Member Registration: Open
Registration: Register for the webinar