In this step by step SQL Tutorial I will show you how to use SQL UPPER Function. For the purpose of this tutorial I will use SQL Server 2012.
Other Versions of SQL Server:
- SQL Server 2012
- This blog post has been written using SQL Server 2012
- SQL Server 2008 / R2
- The examples we used should work in SQL Server 2008 and R2
- SQL Server 2005
- We suspect that this will work in SQL Server 2005 as well
Who is it for?
- People who would like to learn basics of using functions.
- Those who are preparing for Microsoft certifications and need to cover this topic.
UPPER Function - returns a string value after converting specified string value characters to upper case.
To get full access to this page
Become a member or Sign in
Membership is just $3.99/month