We have decided to introduce SQL Server Certifications based on our online courses.
Our certifications do not compete directly with Microsoft and there are a few major differences:
- Online Exam - Take it at a comfort of your own PC.
- Granular - There is no one big exam so you prepare for a specific topic (one at a time) and know exactly what you are preparing for!
- Role based - Certification will aim to satisfy employer needs for specific roles (e.g. SQL Data Analyst, SQL Developer)
- Level based - We offer 3 levels (Level 1 = Junior/Fundamentals) so you can take the most suitable level for you and later on decide if you need a higher level.
- Affordable - Each exam has a very small fee and it is online so there are no extra costs.
- 24/7 - You can take the exam at any time.
Our first SQL Server certifications will be:
- SQL SELECT Statement Level 1
- That will consist of three Level 1 exams:
- Retrieving & row filtering (Select, Where & Order by)
- Joins (from clause)
- Grouping and Group Filtering (Group By, Having)
The certification is in development and is limited to invite only (existing members). If you would like to take part and be first to earn the certification please contact us (main menu).