We are running the last webinar this year called "Applying for SSRS Jobs" where one many things I will tell you is why CV writing companies HATE my 15 pages CV and Recruiters (UK Agencies) tell me to NEVER change it. The webinar is on 6th of December and you can register here.
The webinar is 10th week for "SSRS Boot Camp" and all previous recordings can be watched here (includes "Should you become a BI Developer")
We have made website refinements and introduced new menu at the top. Which gives easy access to key sections of our website. We will update Learning Map to reflect the changes shortly.
Our membership page now has more videos that describe our content and over the 1-2 weeks we hope to do more videos so our fellow members can maximize their membership benefits.
10 weeks Webinar "marathon" is almost over and below is our next 3 months plan.
Our current plan for next 3 months (subject to change based on suggestions) is:
- 70-461 Exam Guide (Querying SQL Server 2012) re-write with learning plans.
- 98-364 Exam Guide (Database Fundamentals) creation with learning plans and practice tests.
- 70-463 Exam guide Implementing a data warehouse (Mainly SSIS) creation with learning plans and practice tests.
- SSAS Tutorial + PowerPivot
- Schedule in January new webinars for SSIS, T-SQL and Career and start webinars in February (4 sessions in 4 weeks).
- Continue to refine website and perform robust cross browser testing using BrowserStack.
Katie & Emil