This Christmas we have decided to do #ChristmasTourWinter2017 with our Griffy (Nissan Leaf 100% electric car 24kw). It should be over 1,000 Miles, we will drive from St Helens, England to Scotland, we will see how far we can get there, and than back to.... Leeds to do some work ;)
It's going to be challenging for the following reasons:
1) We use range limited Nissan Leaf 24kw (84 real world miles but much less in our conditions).
2) We will drive in winter (lower range, slower rapid charging)
3) It's going to be hilly (lower range).
4) Scotland invested a lot in rapid chargers, however usually it's just single rapid charger, which can be a single point of failure.
5) There are limited number of other charges (type 2), but we will simply ask people for help when needed... This approach (emergency charging using standard socket) worked already in England, Poland, Belgium (our adapter melted ;p) and we hope it will work in Scotland :)
We do have lots of experience and some of our most significant trips are 1,000 miles in 2 days ish, Europe Tour and UK Tour, but we know this tour, might be one of the most challenging tour yet.
Find your true self
Theme for this tour is "Find your true self". Both myself and Katie will be finding for our true selfs, during Christmas and New Year eve.
How are we going to do that?
1) We will do a lot sessions realated to emotional freedom (body, mind & spirit). We will use The Havening Technique, Emotion Code, EFT, Optimal EFT, Reiki, Shamanism (+ ask fortune teller / "past trauma teller"), Law of attraction, Value factor, empathy styles, mapping motivation, blood group diet, and anything else that can provide results, regardless of the theory behind. We got lots of results over the years, and now it's time to deal with core issues, and reach our true self, and be our true self every day, every minute, every second.
2) Next is finding what do we value most in our own lives? We already know we love each other beyond measure, we love doing things together, we love travelling, we love nature, we love helping ourselves & other people unlock their human potential, we love breaking rules that don't make any sense (silly expectations, silly believes, silly sacrafices etc.), and we hope to discover when else we love doing!
3) Figure out how to connect what we love doing with our everyday life and do we love every day, every minute, every second, in other words do only things we love doing, and let go for things that don't add value to our lives. Review and refine on a regular basis, and live a happy life by facing challenges heads on, finding better wayd to solve challenges and most importantly live according to our true selfs, be proud of who we really are, and be helpful and respectful to those around us. Be kind to oursleves and others around us, and expect nothing in return.... Simply enjoy the magical world we live in ;)
Have a great Christmas and happy new year!
Katie & Emil