Welcome to our Interships page.
What is an Intership?
Essentially it's trying your talents in real world projects in order to eigher progress your career (experience and references) or figuring out if you would enjoy a particualr type of work.
Is it paid or for free?
In our case we will spend our time to help you progress, and we will do it for free, therefore we will expect that you will help us with what we want to progress with and also do it for free, on a temporary basis, part time or full time.
Is it onsite or from home?
Our intership is working from home (anywhere in the world), and we would use skype to communicate.
Why an Intership with us?
It's rather a unique opportunity. We know quite a lot and want to create a win-win situation, so you can expect in a very short time to either hugely improve your career opportunities or quickly find out if a particualar job is for you or not, so you can quickly move on, and try to find a more suitable one, as at the end of the day it's best to find a job you enjoy a lot!
At the beginning of the intership we will focus on your People Skills and Emotional Intelligence, before we go technical, as it is essentialy the fastest way to help you progress your career.
What can I do?
There is a lot you can do with us and it is:
1) Development (Microsoft Technologies)
3) Usability & Optimizations (Landing pages or SEO)
4) Customer Service
6) Anything that you want to do and we would benefit from (win-win situation).
What do you expect from me?
I'm glad you asked. We have very limited time, and it's about creating a win-win opportunity, so we expect from you:
1) Serious Committment (Not maybe attitude, but I'll do whatever it takes attitude)
2) Clear idea what you are after and how you can help us (win-win opportunity).
3) Willing to improve skills and attitudes.
4) Willing to try new things.
5) Willing to read and learn a lot!
6) Produce resutls on time.
It's like a normal job, but with a lot of focus on your goal.
Want to apply?
There are several interview phases.
1) Review our website (business) and identify win-win opportunity, where you get something out of it and we get something out of it.
2) Create a one page proposal.
3) Use our contact form to "paste" your proposal and send it to us.
If you have successfully cleared phase 1 then we will move on to phase 2.
1) You will be asked to do a personality quiz.
2) We will talk in a bit more details about your proposal.
If you have successfully cleared phase 2 then we will move on to phase 3.
1) We will discuss our working style and expectations.
2) We will ask how comfortable you are with them.
3) We will ask you to create a project plan for your proposal.
At the end of Phase 3, we will let you know if you got the intership with us.
We look forward to working with you.