Price: Free to attend
Certificates: Paid members who attend at least 2 times (out of 3) and complete the presenation (assignment) to high standards will receive certificate of completion.
Description: This is a 3 weeks (Saturdays) boot camp that aims for you to gain more experience by doing a DIY Project called My Finance.
Duration: 3 weeks
Meetings: Every Saturday for 30 minutes.
Starting date: 12th September 2015
Time: Check registration page and set time zone to check local time at the time of the event.
Effort: We recommend a minimum of 5 to 10 hours a week for this boot camp (Ideally more)
- Sufficient skills to do a project
- Project is flexible in choosen technology (Excel, T-SQL, BI stack), but ensure you have sufficient knowledge to do a real life project (study our courses), unless you want to test your skills only, in that case it's worth taking part as well.
- Can do attitude.
- You get stuck and think to yourself 'Aha, an opportunity to learn something new'. If that's you, then you qualify, if not but you believe you can be like that than you also qualify.
- Able to attend the meeting every Saturday at a specifc time (check local time during registration).
What to expect?
- Week 1 (meeting)
- Business Case
- Solutions (options)
- Final presentation requirements
- DIY Tasks
- You will have 2 weeks to complete
- Week 2 (meeting)
- Progress update
- DIY Tasks
- Complete this week
- Send presentation (optional) before Saturday.
- Week 3
- Review of presentations.
- Certificate of completion.
Want to take part?
Register Now (limited availability)