In the last several weeks I evaluated both GoToWebinar and AnyMeeting. As I was not fully satisfied I decided to have a go with ClickWebinar.
It will take me several weeks to do a full review after several live sessions but so far I've noticed the following:
- Very good audio quality.
- AnyMeeting poor audio quality that was experienced by a number of people forced me to try ClickWebinar ASAP.
- Reasobable & Flexible Pricing
- I really like the pricing flexibility which is 25, 50, 100, 500. Although I would like to see 250 option as well.
- AnyMeeting is onlt 25 or 200 which I find rudicilious and conflicting with their company mission statement.
- GoToWebinar prices are higher but what is even worse is the fact that prices are higher in UK. 100 is not too far away from ClickWebinar 100 (in dollars) but for higher options ClickWebinar is nearly half price.
- Modern Design.
- Let's face GoToWebinar style is old and no longer looks very professional.
- It seems it is precisely what I'm after. GoToWebinar wasn't bad but I had to read the questions from another laptop and couldn't record "full scree" polls.
- There is also an option to allow free text which I really like.
- I haven't tried polls yet too much but it seems I will like the way it display the results (from what I have seen on screenshots on the website).
- I can set a lot of polls and do a search during the webinar. Brillaint! Can you imagine that with AnyMeeting I couldn't re-arrange the order of the polls? It wasn't even alphabetic but sorted by creation date, and forget about any kind of search. I had to delete previous polls and add new one, carefully thinking about order.
- So far I've used Live Chat and email for some questions and got a reply very quickly. Maybe the reply wasn't the most appropriate and the person tried to offer a solution without fully undestanding (or simply asking) the core issue.
I actually started to quickly see the weak points quite quickly and there are:
- Does not show local time zone during the registration.
- It does that after registering which is too late. I don't want people to register if it does not suit them. Doing it after means that number of people who will actually attend will be low.
- Ideally I would like the website to detect time zone and set it as default one. Both GoToWebinar and AnyMeeting have this.
- No option to copy existing webinar.
- This probably won't be much of a problem but as I use custom field on registration page it is a little bit of a pain to do that for each webinar. I would like an option to create "a set" and re-use it for new webinars or do Registration Template that I can select for a webinar.
- I don't see an option to do surveys but actually I like it as GoToWebinar and AnyMeeting surveys are useless so I use SurveyMonkey (free up to 10 questions) which is a proper survey tool and I use ClickWebinar [ he survey so I expect 30%+ responses instead of the typical 2% to 4%.
- Thank you email
- It's there but there is no option to actually type your own text or set when to send it. GoToWebinar has this sorted way better.
- Great option but I would like to be able to set default so I don't have to do the same thing again and again and reminders are not part of the "edit" page so it a bit confusing when I add a reminder and have cancel button but no save button although it appreas it is saved automatically?