Every time you report a bug we will fix it and donate to charity.
We will donate $10 for every 25 bugs or issues reported.
Our definition of a bug is much wider and we will accept anything as bug that is on this list:
- Something doesn't work (in a supported browser/device).
- We made a typo, gramma mistake and anything related to our English skills :)
- You found a broken link.
- SSRS Reports give occasionally errors (Learning Plan, Search)
- We are working on replacing it with a robust obout asp.net grid control.
Fixed bugs or issues
- 9. October 21 - One of our videos (SSRS DateDiff) was missed during migration and members were not able to watch it.
- 8. October 18 - Our learning plan hyperlinks did not work in all browsers. We have now disabled conflicting feature of the grid which fixed the issue.
- 7. October 15 - Webinar list would sometimes give error and we have replaced the SSRS Report Viewer with obout asp.net control that is stable and reliable.
- 6. October 13 - There was an issue with certain redirects after loggin in.
- 5. September 23 - Video pages have stopped working.
- 4. September 16 - "Want more" appears all the time.
- 3. September 15 - Unable to see a video after logging in (YouTube Subscriber but not KEBI Academy member)
- 2. September 15 - Twitter share button doesn't work on a video page.
- 1. September 9th - Fixed registration form that reported "invalid email address" when a space was used at the beginning or at the end. Added Error Handling for sending emails so if something goes wrong an account is still created.
Katie & Emil